Home security and automation technologies are always advancing and it seems there is always something new and exciting to talk about. One of the most recent changes is the total new redesign of the Total Connect app for iOS. We have to say, the team at Honeywell have completely outdone themselves. The sleek modern interface is responsive, easy to use and everything we’ve ever wanted in an app.
What We Love About the TC App Update
If you are an Apple user you probably already notice some incredible changes. If you are an Android user, hold tight because the changes are on the way soon to an Android platform near you. Even better? Once both updates are complete, you will be able to switch between iOS and Android devices for a seamlessly integrated experience.
Ready for the New App?
If you are ready for the new app, you’ll find updates in the Apple App Store. Early adopters provided extensive feedback to the development team and the result is a truly user-centric app.
The new release integrates vast user improvements to provide an even more enjoyable experience.
Here is what you will find in your new iOS app:
- Intuitive user interface for easy mobility – simplifying interaction and control.
- An automated prompt for users to rate the app and provide feedback.
- Faster connection and immediate delivery of updated information.
- Feature parity and consistency between the iPhone and iPad app versions.
- iPhone now supports full control of user management and the ability to set up event notifications.
- Built –in support to answer Frequently Asked Questions directly from inside the app.
This newly designed iOS app provides an updated look and feel comparable to the Android beta app and HTML5 beta website, helping to offer a leading mobile experience across the Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services.
And Android Beta?
Since its January release, the team at Honeywell have provided new features each month to the Android Beta App. Some of the ones already released and due to be released include:
- Security, events, settings
- Push notifications
- Geofencing arming reminders
- Skybell compatibility
- Control of Z-Wave devices
- Ability to schedule Z-Wave thermostats
Once the beta development is fully completed, users can expect all the same features available on Android as on iOS platforms and leverage features like Fingerprint login and Voice Commands.
As a local security company, Lifeline is uniquely positioned to understand the real needs of our clients. Your community is our community, and we value your security, safety, comfort, and peace of mind.
Latest posts by Mariette Lowe (see all)
- How Does City Mill Prevent People from Staying Overnight? - December 31, 2019
- Eh Brah, don’t even think about it! - December 11, 2019
- Protecting Warehouse Inventory from Theft: Domino’s - October 14, 2019